Monday, October 13, 2008

irrigation fun


Nellie & Sydney having fun in the irrigation water. Nellie loves to wear her Dora swimsuit, actually any swimsuit. She will be dressed and come home from Aunt Bonnie's wearing one of Laci's swimsuits. I will have to hide them now that Bonnie's pool is too cold to swim in.

2 comments:

knudsenfam said...

Hi Herrell's! It is great that you have the time to work on this blog. It took me a while to figure out how to get here. I had a few minutes between my youngest daughters clapping hands to get on my e-mail. She just had her tonsils out yesterday, so I am home all week to get her recouped. Now I will have to get busy and work on a blog for our family. I'm not sure I have as much time as I'd like to work on it though. I may have to reconsider and to something on Publisher or Front Page instead. I will eventually read up on your continually growing family. You are truly blessed! Better go! TAke care and God Bless you all.
Deanna Knudsen

Kim said...

Hey Julie! Cute blog! It's fun to "see" you all again!