I was reading this book to Nellie and there was a bug on the page and I asked her what kind of bug it was. She said "ant". I said "that's right". Then she looked at me and said "me ant" as she pointed to herself. I laughed and said "no, you're not an ant". Then she said "aunt Nellie". Oops. She is an aunt, just not an ant. :)I love how she says her name. I love that she is talking enough to have small conversations with her now. She talks so cute and keeps us smiling and laughing all the time.





2 comments:
haha how cute is that?!
Little kids are so crazy smart. My brother is always picking up on things that I don't even realize stick out to him
That is so sweet!! I am so happy she is talking and able to communicate with you more.
Post a Comment