Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jenny& Russell's Wedding Day















May 9th was a wonderful day. It started out by going to the temple in the morning for Kristin (Nick's fiance) to go thru. We had lunch in the cafeteria at the temple (the coconut cream pie was yum!). Then we went to Jenny & Russell's sealing at 1:30. After that I took pictures for Jenny & Russ - the one's above. We headed to her reception that started 5:00. Courtney had her spring formal/mormon prom that night - see post below. She was headed out at 6:15 so I ran home to get some pictures of her & Jaxon - then back to the barn for the reception. It was another fun time with friends & family celebrating another awesome occasion. I am soooo happy for Russ & Jenny. They are perfect together. Next week Nick & Kristin get married.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristin said...

YAY! I am so happy for them! 5 days till the next one :)

mary jane said...

Happy day!
Congratulations Jenny--we are so happy for you!