On the 4th of July we did a frybread event at Schneph Farms in Queen Creek. It was DANG hot! We couldn't get our coolers to work in the booth. We usually spend the 4th at Bonnie's house swimming and having a bbq with our families. Courtney & Kristen were dog/house sitting for someone so I had Courtney bring the other girls out to us so they could at least see the fireworks and have some yummy frybread. I was feeling guilty for not being with them. Duane & Curt's kids came out too. Nellie freaked out when the fireworks started so I sat in Sherry's truck with her so they wouldn't be so loud. I finally got her to look at them and be happy.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
4th of July
On the 4th of July we did a frybread event at Schneph Farms in Queen Creek. It was DANG hot! We couldn't get our coolers to work in the booth. We usually spend the 4th at Bonnie's house swimming and having a bbq with our families. Courtney & Kristen were dog/house sitting for someone so I had Courtney bring the other girls out to us so they could at least see the fireworks and have some yummy frybread. I was feeling guilty for not being with them. Duane & Curt's kids came out too. Nellie freaked out when the fireworks started so I sat in Sherry's truck with her so they wouldn't be so loud. I finally got her to look at them and be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment