Scott and I went to Patrick and Mary Sallaway's home for dinner and games. Patrick had his family over and we played Apples to Apples with his sister Kelly. I don't remember who won (I think Mary) but I know I was the big loser. :) We headed home around 11:30 to be able to celebrate with the kids at Nana and Papa's. Sydney and Haley were babysitting so they weren't there. Uncle Martin and Aunt LaRee were down from Utah. My sister Bonnie was there to hoot and hollar too. We went home and Sydney, Haley, courtney, Sean and I played Wacky Six until 3:30 in the morning. It is such a fun game - it was a Christmas gift from my good friend Linda. Thanks Linda!
Wishing you all a very happy, healthy and fun filled New Year. Hope 2010 is your best year yet!






No comments:
Post a Comment