Saturday, July 24, 2010
Sean's Video for Bridal Shower
Part 1
Part 2
to hear it better go to the bottom of page and turn off the music. For Courtney's shower I did a video of Sean asking him questions to see how much he knew about Courtney and visa versa. I think they got most of the questions right. I had to retape Sean after I had asked him the questions the first time - not thinking that he would already know some of the questions - like, he didn't remember when Courtney's birthday was and that's why we laugh at that answer. The Herrell's are not onion lovers at all! so I thought that was one of the things he would say for her food dislikes. When I asked what they like to do together and he says moving his furniture that's because they had just spent a few days moving his furniture to his Dad's house. By the way, Sean's skin color is not normally orange. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment