I will explain the pictures from left to right. When we got to the rental car place the guy tried to tell us that we needed a much bigger car for all of our luggage. Ha! We showed him. We had a good laugh about it.
The Marriot is where they have speakers that are popular and require lots of seats. The stairs are steep and the chairs not so comfy.
We always make Baskin Robbins one of your stops that first night.
The picture of me across their legs is because they told me I should lay that way - & I did.
The beautiful Y mountain.
These stairs are down by the youth classes. They are killers, but make you feel like you have accomplished something when you go up them.
Aunt Dayle needed Monica to ride home with her so she didn't fly with us. We always fly Southwest.
Friday night we went to a play "Annie get your gun". It was very entertaining. I loved it.
We wanted to all sleep in the same room so we could talk at night, so we squished all the beds into the same room.
Our cousin Eric owns a pizza place by BYU - Slab Pizza. We went to try it out. We loved it! Very unique toppings, but very yummy.
The last picture is us at the apartment we stayed in. We always stay in the Canyon Terrace apartments. They have a continental breakfast and we enjoy that every morning.
Can't wait until next year!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment