Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Courtney!

Courtney turned 20 this year. We took Courtney & Sean out to Texas Roadhouse for her birthday. Their food is so yummy! I made her some icecream cake for her birthday. I messed up and bought fat free ice cream. Dang it. I didn't even realize I had done it until we started eating them. They are a pain to make too. Next time I will be sure to read the container of ice cream. :)
Courtney realized after moving out that she didn't have any hair bows of her own, so I made her some. I got her a few decorations for her apartment & a few other things. Still can't believe she is married. She is still going to school full time at Chandler/Gilbert community college and has enjoyed her classes this semester. She loves hanging out with her husband, Sean.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: