My two beautiful daughters went to the Mormon Prom. Kristen went with Talon Harper & Sydney went with Cole Stevens. They had so much fun.
It was a crazy day for me with lots of stuff to do. I had to have Kristen's dress hemmed because it was a fancy material & I couldn't do it myself. Kristen's cousin Hannah did her hair and makeup and so I picked her up from her house. I knew we were pushing time so I had Courtney (who was doing Sydney's hair & makeup) go pick up the dress. The boys showed up 15 minutes early so the dress wasn't even there yet. How embarrassing. Note to boys: don't ever show up 15 minutes early on prom night! :)
I am glad our church puts this event on because the kids can go there and not have to worry about anything inappropriate going on.





No comments:
Post a Comment