Sunday, July 3, 2011

Camping in Long Valley

I had so much fun taking pictures so I added a lot and they are small - click on the collage a couple of times and it will bring them up big to view.

Since the 4th of July was on a Monday we decided to take another camping trip - this time to Long Valley. We missed having Tyson, Lucy & Kristen with us. The weather was great! We got a few showers & even some hail for a few minutes. I loved taking pictures of the kids and being in the outdoors with them. We had lots of chipmunks & squirrels around. Nellie loved going on hunts to find them. We played lots of 10,000 (a dice game) Apples to Apples, Go Fish (Nellie won me like 5 times) & outdoor games. We took a hike to find our girl's camp hike bricks.  We had fun cooking but had a hard time getting into the cans the first night when we realized we didn't have the can opener in the trailer. It was hard to leave the cool weather & fun times.  I love our trailer so much.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

It's fun to see what you are up to. Thanks for posting your pictures and messages. I really enjoy seeing/reading them.