Meet Chico, our Chihuahua - this is his High Five pose. :) My dad brought him home from the livestock auction knowing that my girls (especially Nellie) would LOVE to have this little puppy. He was right. He brought him over & gave the puppy to Nellie, telling her she could keep it, before saying only if it was ok with Mom & Dad. Scott was not happy about that, thinking it was a dirty trick Dad pulled. Who could resist this cute little puppy? He gave Dad heck about it. I gave Scott heck about giving Dad heck about it. Dad was excited to give Nellie this cute little puppy. Mom was in the hospital at the time, when we got home that night from visiting her the first thing Scott does is picks up the puppy & holds him & says "What are we going to name this little guy". Instant love. :)
We have never had an inside animal before (unless you count Tyson's snakes, which I don't) so Chico is our first. He is sooo tiny that if we kept him outside he would be hawk food. He is so adorable in his tiny little bed I got him. Nellie loves to play with him and that's the first thing she says in the morning is "Can I play with Chico". Everybody loves him.





No comments:
Post a Comment