
I love holding Lucy. I get to start watching her a few days out of the week at the end of September. My sister's tease me that I won't get anything done, that I will just sit around and hold Lucy. I love being a grandma!
My good friend Noreen Mortensen came to visit me at Education week. I miss her so much now that she has moved to Utah.
Jenny, me, Sherry, Aunt Clara, Amy, &
Bonnie.

Me, John Bytheway (youth speaker), Bonnie & Sherry at BYU Education week - August 2008.
This is something our church puts on, it is so awesome. It's held on the BYU campus - there are tons of classes offered to take - from organization, gardening, how to be a better parent, have a better marriage, learning the scriptures...and even classes on dancing. We tried the salsa dancing class just for fun. Don't ask me to demonstrate. :)You get to choose from about 25 classes each hour and you can get in 10 classes each day. Of course, you miss a few because of eating and shopping. Some of my favorite classes are the ones for the youth because the speakers are so fun and have you laughing alot, yet you leave feeling so good. This was our third year to go and I love it! What a spiritually uplifting week it was, and such a blast. John Bytheway is one of our favorites. He is so cool. Love him. It was fun to stay in the apartment with my sisters, Amy & my aunt
Clara. A big thanks to Scott for taking vacation time to watch the kids so I could go. I am already looking forward to next year.
Clara. A big thanks to Scott for taking vacation time to watch the kids so I could go. I am already looking forward to next year.In June I went to girls camp with Courtney, Kristen & Sydney. I was over the Humanitarian project. We put together care packages for the missionaries serving from our stake and all the girls wrote to them. This picture was taken on our way home when I realized we didn't get a group shot yet, so we aren't looking our best after 5 days of camping. Another big thanks to Scott for taking vacation time to watch the kids so I could go. I hope I get to go back next year.
This picture was taken at the Grand Canyon - August 2007. My siblings, George, George's dad, Amy, and nephews Nick & Chad & I hiked Havasupia. It was so much fun, but hard work. I even hiked down the "death trap" at Mooney Falls. I am extremely afraid of heights, so this was huge for me, anyone who has been there will know what I am talking about. This was an experience I will never forget. 






3 comments:
Congrats on you blog! I love 'blogging'(although I don't get much done around the house).
Your family is beautiful and I'll enjoy checking your blog for updates more often than just the once a month Bunko night catch up.
Well, you're way ahead of me.... I need to get one of these going, too, and ain't happening. I love yours! Love you and miss you all! (yes, esp. your class, Scott)
Carol Scott and the gang
Wow what a fun way to keep tabs and let us know about things that you love and enjoy! I look forward to many more good reads!
Post a Comment