Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nativity






since most of you won't be in my home to see my Christmas decorations I wanted to share my nativity sets with you. I have been collecting nativities for a long time now. Some I have had since Tyson & Brandi were just babies. Some of the animals have ears & tails missing, one baby Jesus has a leg missing... but I love them anyway. I bring an extra bookshelf in to hold some of them. Some of my friends know I collect nativities so they started giving them to me for Christmas. My newest one is the nesting ones on the front of the piano. My friend Brookie gave them to me, her daughter bought them in Ukraine.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love your Nativity's, they are beautiful! I have a few pieces missing on some of my Nativity's!
I still cherish them also!