Our kids have always loved decorating the tree. It is a little gaudy I have to admit, but it is filled with ornaments that are special to us. One of our Christmas traditions is our cousins (there are 31) party where we get together and makes goodies, crafts and go caroling in the neighborhood by hayride. Sorry for that neighbors. Every year we think we will get better as the kids get older, but nope! :) I always come up with some ornament that has the kids pictures on it. We love to look at them to see how they have changed from year to year. My sister in law, Sandy has also given us some really cute ones with our pictures in it the last few years. So, being the sentimental gal I am - I would rather have a gaudy tree then a pretty perfect one. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season full of fun memories!






2 comments:
Hi Julie!
Cute Pictures! It looks like FUN!
I agree with you on the Christmas Tree! We have so many ornaments from years passed, they are all unmatched and miscellaneious, but they all have special meanings to them! I see all the beautiful Designer Trees and I think I might want to do somehting different with our tree, but I Can't! My kids won't let me and I still like mine just the way it is! Although, I may do somehting with another Tree in our Living Room! I love Christmas Trees! :)
PS. Thanks for you comment on my blog!
We put our tree up the other day too - I plugged it in to what I thought was a transformer, turns out it was an adapter and within a few short hours every beautiful light was burnt black!! Ughh. Now we have just a tree...maybe it will get decorated before we leave in a week and a half! Love you and can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment