Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our family blog. Thanks for stopping by. We are excited to share our Herrell Happenings with you. Because I take a lot of pictures I do a lot of collages - just click on the collage and it will make the pictures bigger. We would love if you would leave us a comment.
4 comments:
Julie,
I checked all of last week to see if you had written about the trek. I was wondering how it went. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I can see Scott loving something like that. The kids were lucky to have you as their ma and pa.
Julie,
Your pictures are great! It looks like you had fun! What a great experience and great memories! Welcome back home!
wow! How fun to have so many family memebers out on the trek with you! That must have made it so much more real. You're pictures are so cute! It looks like you guys really had fun :)
I loved your Trek pictures, Julie. I had heard so much about it, but until I saw your pictures, I couldn't really envision it. Thanks for your service to the youth of our stake. I know it was a life-changing experince for many of them...
Lori Emig
Post a Comment