Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jenny Is Getting Married!!!



My little sister Jenny is engaged! She is getting married to Russell Despain from Marana (by Tucson) Arizona. She just got her ring - it's beautiful. The date is still up in the air - but they plan to get married in the Mesa, Arizona temple soon. We are so excited for her. Russ is wonderful and treats Jenny so good. They have so much fun together. It is fun to see Jenny in love and happy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jodi Stapley said...

That is soooo wonderful and I am so happy for her. She deserves this and I wish her all the best!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! I am so happy for her and her kids. She has waited a long time to be happy and she totally deserves this. Tell her Congarts and we love her.
The Mell Crew

Kristin said...

YAY! That is so exciting! How many egaged couples can one family hold? :)

Marissa said...

What happy news!

mary jane said...

That is great! So exciting. I love happy news! :-) I love the picture, too...they are just so CUTE!