Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day was good. Scott always gets me a coursage for church. Tyson got me a gift card for Paradise Bakery one of my favorite places to go with friends and family to eat. Sydney got me a cheesecake brownie from there too. I love them!!! The girls got me a early present and stopped by Elmers on Saturday (our favorite mexican food place) and got me a bean & cheese burro with rice inside. They also got me a gift card to Bath & Body Works, another one of my favorite places. Haley decided to give the moms a pedicure at Nana's house. That was a fun treat. I always love the cute things they bring home from school too. I love being a mom and love my beautiful children & Katie & Lucy too.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Francie said...

hey julie...what does it say in your family name sign behind the picture of you and scott? does not look like something i have seen before....

Sydney! said...

It says our name Herrell then under it -Be true to who you are and the family name you bear.
Gordon B. Hinckley. My friend Linda from Utah made it for me. I love it.

Brenda said...

Hi Julie!

It looks like you had a graet Mothers Day!
Your pictures are cute!

I sent your aprons! Hope you like them! =)