We got hit by another big storm in Arizona. We don't get rain very often so when we do, we love it. I love the sound of rain & thunder. This storm split my favorite rose tree in half. I was driving home and saw part of it in the road thinking it was someones tree. I was sad when I saw the yellow roses on it. But look at all the rain we got. Fun!Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Big Storm
We got hit by another big storm in Arizona. We don't get rain very often so when we do, we love it. I love the sound of rain & thunder. This storm split my favorite rose tree in half. I was driving home and saw part of it in the road thinking it was someones tree. I was sad when I saw the yellow roses on it. But look at all the rain we got. Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment