Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Party

Call me CRAZY!  Kristen had a boy (Chad Timothy) ask her to Homecoming.  He didn't want to take her to the actual dance because they get pretty dirty and you pay a small fortune to be there for pictures and a few songs.  So, Chad's mom asked me if I would help her come up with an idea to do instead.  We decided to do a Halloween party since it was on Halloween night.  It ended up being at my house. I say call me Crazy because I agreed to do it during the most crazy/stressful time of my year - during the AZ State Fair.  Ellen (Chad's mom) bought all the food and I came up with some fun games.  One game we did was dress the Mummy.  The girls were all given one roll of toilet paper and tried to make the best mummy out of the boys.  We carved pumpkins and did a few other games.  I thought the party turned out great.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: