Saturday, March 5, 2011
Nellie's burn - not for weak stomaches
Nellie burnt her stomach and arm really bad about a month ago by spilling hot Ramen noodles down her front. She took them out of the microwave by herself. She was wearing a shirt when it happened. She healed very quick. Papa had left over medicine and bandages from his burn so that was a big help. I thought I was going to be up all night with her but she slept through the night. She does have high pain tolerance, but I know giving her a blessing helped. She did really good with the burn until I had to change the bandages, she didn't like it being out in the open air. The picture of her arm doesn't show all of the burn on her arm. Not sure if it will scar, but right now she has a light triangle or heart shaped mark on her tummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment