Sydney turned Sweet Sixteen. Scott & I took her to Texas Roudhouse for a birthday dinner the weekend before. I took her to Liberty Market & Joes BBQ for free bday dinners and to Krispy Kreme doughnuts. She wanted me to make bodacious brownies (every bite is a heavenly delight). She also got a new puppy from PaPa and named him Theodore because his fur makes him look like a Teddy bear. He is so cute and loves Max. She has her permit but hasn't had enough driving time yet so will wait a little bit to get her license. She is excited to be able to date now.Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Sydney - Sweet Sixteen
Sydney turned Sweet Sixteen. Scott & I took her to Texas Roudhouse for a birthday dinner the weekend before. I took her to Liberty Market & Joes BBQ for free bday dinners and to Krispy Kreme doughnuts. She wanted me to make bodacious brownies (every bite is a heavenly delight). She also got a new puppy from PaPa and named him Theodore because his fur makes him look like a Teddy bear. He is so cute and loves Max. She has her permit but hasn't had enough driving time yet so will wait a little bit to get her license. She is excited to be able to date now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment