Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An awesome book


A friend (thanks Noreen) got me this book for my birthday. I totally recommend it. It is a fun, easy to read book. It has short stories & quotes so I love to pick it up when I have a minute or when I need a quick pick me up when I am feeling low. I have always loved Hilary Weeks' music, now I love her book. You can find it at Deseret Book (one of my favorite stores). I give it 5 stars!


Quote from book:
Believe that your conversations with your children may not be written in their journals, but they will be written in their hearts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to timeout for women a couple years ago and Hillary Weeks was the hostess. She was delightful! I was at the meeting with some friends, and one of them said, "Hillary is my new friend!" She has a way of making everyone feel like they are her friend. I haven't read her book, but I'm glad to know it is a good one.