Sunday, August 30, 2009

BYU Education Week 2009

What another awesome year we had at BYU Education Week. This year it was only my two sisters Sherry, Jenny & I that went. What a spoiled women I am. We left Monday afternoon and came home Saturday afternoon. Courtney hadn't started school yet so she was able to be the mom while I was gone. I really appreciate her for that. I got to see all my old favorite speakers like John Bytheway, Brad Wilcox, Randal Wright, Scott Anderson & David Christensen - and went to some new ones this year that I loved -John Hilton III, Anthony Sweat, Anita Canfield & Mark Ogletree. We also got to listen to Boyd K. Packer speak to us. There were so many great classes to choose from it was hard to decide which ones to go to each hour. It was fun to see the artists again - Greg Olsen, Liz Swindle & Jay Bryant. I missed seeing Simon Dewey this year. I got to enjoy my favorite Cream cheese Pastries everyday. It's a good thing we walk a ton and have to climb that tall set of stairs each day or I would come home with some extra weight on. :) It was a treat to be with my sisters for such a wonderful week. It's only been a little while since we have been home but I already have improved my scripture study, getting to bed earlier and rising earlier, trying to be a happier person & a few other goals. Gotta love Ed week just for that. I can't wait until next year!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: