Nellie turned 5 On August 5th. I brought some cupcakes into her school class and she was so excited. The kids loved them. Courtney made her some frosted brownies because Nellie loves brownies. Ni Hoa - Kai-lan is one of her favorite shows to watch now so we decorated the brownies with characters from the show. She loved it. Nellie LOVES to read books so she got some for her birthday. She got some Ni Hoa DVD's and some of her favorite candy - Hershey's Cookies & Cream candy bar. Nellie is a sweety!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Nellie's 5th Birthday
Nellie turned 5 On August 5th. I brought some cupcakes into her school class and she was so excited. The kids loved them. Courtney made her some frosted brownies because Nellie loves brownies. Ni Hoa - Kai-lan is one of her favorite shows to watch now so we decorated the brownies with characters from the show. She loved it. Nellie LOVES to read books so she got some for her birthday. She got some Ni Hoa DVD's and some of her favorite candy - Hershey's Cookies & Cream candy bar. Nellie is a sweety!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Happy Birthday little sweetie. How fun to go to school!
Cute Nellie! I love your blog - you are so good at keeping up with it. I could learn from you.... Glad your family is doing well. So sorry I missed seeing you while we were in AZ. Time went faster than I could even keep up with.
Happy Birthday Nellie! Your pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment