Lucy is so dang cute. She is walking a lot now. She is the cutest talker too. She will go on for awhile looking at you like she totally makes since. She is saying a few words already - Ma ma, Dadda, bye, hi, no, ba ba.. and probably a few more I am forgetting. She is a really sweet girl. I love being her Grammie.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Lucy
Lucy is so dang cute. She is walking a lot now. She is the cutest talker too. She will go on for awhile looking at you like she totally makes since. She is saying a few words already - Ma ma, Dadda, bye, hi, no, ba ba.. and probably a few more I am forgetting. She is a really sweet girl. I love being her Grammie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Watch out your peace is all over now! Get your running shoes on!
Post a Comment