Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bella Noche

They made Kristen take off her shoes because of the AstroTurf in the building. She should have put them back on for the picture.
 
Kristen went to "Bella Noche" a Spring formal dance for the LDS kids in our area. Clayton Freeman asked her to go. I was so excited for her. Clayton was in my platoon at Youth Conference and I really like him. He is a good kid. They went with two other couples one of them being her cousin Cody, who took a girl from our ward - Alex Perez. They had lasagna dinner at Clayton's home before the dance. He made her corsage (with some help from his mom). He let me down on one thing - pictures!!! I asked him if he would get some pictures of the rest of the evening after they left our house - but he didn't. I knew I should have followed them - haha. Shannon Burns, a lady in our ward did Kristen's hair.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: