Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day at Mom's

 
My neices (Hannah & Jenna) were so nice and made us Mother's Day dinner this year. We didn't have to make or bring anything. What a treat that was. The first picture is of my family standing in order of age - Jenny, Bonnie, Me, Sherry, Curt, Duane, Mom & Dad. Lucy didn't want to take a picture with Grammie/Nana. I wanted to be Grammie but Lucy couldn't say it and she called me Mom all the time. I had her start calling me NaNa because she could say that. Now she can say Grammie better, but has gotten used to calling me NaNa so I don't know what Grandma name I will be yet. It would be easier to be Grammie since my mom is Nana already. I hope all you mother's had a great day too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: