Brooks & Dunn are retiring from Country music so we had to go to their final concert in Phoenix, AZ. Years ago we went to a concert of theirs and sat on the 3rd row. It was sooo cool. I even have one of Kix's guitar picks. It was a really good concert. Jason Aldean also played. We went with our good friends Mary & Patrick Sallaway. I was bummed when I got home and looked at the pictures because I didn't get any good ones of the artists. It was an outside concert so it was too dark and the pictures were blurry.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Brooks & Dunn Concert
Brooks & Dunn are retiring from Country music so we had to go to their final concert in Phoenix, AZ. Years ago we went to a concert of theirs and sat on the 3rd row. It was sooo cool. I even have one of Kix's guitar picks. It was a really good concert. Jason Aldean also played. We went with our good friends Mary & Patrick Sallaway. I was bummed when I got home and looked at the pictures because I didn't get any good ones of the artists. It was an outside concert so it was too dark and the pictures were blurry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment