Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday Express

Every year the Special Needs kids get treated to a "Holiday Express" bus ride to see the Christmas lights around the area.  After they drive you around seeing lights you get to come back for cookies & hot chocolate & a visit with Santa.  This was our first year doing this.  They had a lot of buses going.  Nellie was so nervous at first, but had fun when she realized there was nothing to be scared of.  I get car sick easy and our bus driver was a first timer for this event so he got a little lost and about 15 minutes into the adventure I got sick.  I was joking to Haley but was a little serious that I might have to puke in the hood of her jacket.  :)  Was so glad to get off the bus that I wanted to kiss the ground.  haha.  We did see a few houses that had really cool lights on them.  It was cute to see Nellie with Santa.  She of course told him that she wanted an iPad and a pockadotted puppy.  Kristen has an iPad and she loves to play on it with her.

No comments: