Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nellie's bad ouchie


We usually don't encourage our kids to start shaving at four years old, but Nellie decided to try anyway. She came down from taking a bath and went to grab a rag saying "bleeding". She didn't cry much at first until the sting started about 5 minutes later. She had tried to shave her knee. Ouch! She got it pretty good. After family prayers that night she told everyone "razors, bad owie". She is talking more now. My camara is still broke and I tried to take a picture of her bandaid on her knee with my phone but it didn't turn out.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

haha Nellie is so cute :)

Brenda said...

What a cute picture! I love her haircut! I'm sorry about the cut! Ouch!
I can relate! My son Brady and his friend Zach shaved his eyebrows off when he was about three or four! Have A Good Day!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I noticed that you are LDS... So am I and the 3 other designers at Scrappin' Blogs...
We just wanted to drop a comment by and see if you wouldnt mind checking us out... I noticed you are a follower of Delightful Dots and our layouts are quite similar to hers!
We would love it if you would view our layouts and maybe give us a try!

www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com