Her orthodontist is Dr. Steve Hunsaker. My sister in-law Monica has a brother with the same name. He is really nice. He is LDS and knows a lot of the same people I know. His son is in the same grade as Haley and goes to the same school. His office is just right down the street from us (Lindsay & Riggs) so that will be nice.
Haley cried a lot when they put them on - I was just sure I was in for a rough couple of days with her - but she has done great. I think she has been having fun trying to think of soft stuff to eat.
She had to go get 4 teeth pulled before her braces. It actually ended up being 5 because another one was so loose it came out too. Dr. Welch is her dentist. He is so awesome too. He is a bishop and is in our stake.





2 comments:
I promise you will thank your mom and dad!
that picture with her mouth pried open is scary! haha. looks like a horror movie scene
Post a Comment