Friday, January 30, 2009

Days gone by - Brandi School Pics

This was Brandi's 1st grade class. The aid in the picture (the blonde - Ms. Mulldune) is Nellie's bus aid now and the teacher Mrs. Toth is still teaching and is at the same school Nellie is going to now (Riggs elementary). Brandi Hall the third one in the front row is still Brandi's friend. She lives in Yuma and they are Pen Pals. We were in the same ward together. There were 3 adorable little girls in the sunbeams class named Brandi (Herrell, Hall and Evert). My Brandi, is the 6th one over in the front row wearing the white shirt. Sometimes when I look back at my kids old pictures I wish that I could have them back for just one day at that age. Especially their baby and toddler pictures.
Brandi's bus ride. June of 1992 - almost 5 years old. She loved the bus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandi!

It's so fun to see your pictures!
What a fun surprise to see our First grade class picture! You look so cute! I posted a picture on my blog when we were sunbeams as one of my first posts!
My Mom is going to try the Chicken Enchilada Recipe! I hope all is going well for you!

Love, Brandi Hall
Yuma, Arizona

Anonymous said...

Brandi you loook sooo cute! I love you. Aunt Jenny