It was hard to do, but I cut Nellie's long hair off last night. She hated to get it brushed and it would get tangled easy being so long. Since she started school and will be using scissors, glue and things like that I decided to just cut it. She actually had 10 inches to cut off so we will donate it to Locks of Love. That gave her a pretty short haircut but we all think it is cute. The girls and Scott say she looks like Dora now. :)






1 comment:
She looks adorable! I think she looks like Dora also! I love the
haircut! I'm thinking I should cut Brianna's. I'm also tired of the tangles and she cries when I comb her hair! I think that is great you donated to Locks of Love! My niece did that when my sister was going through breast cancer!
Post a Comment