Monday, January 26, 2009

Friends

 Me, Brookie McCleve, Jennifer McCleve, Noreen Mortensen & Marissa Hunt.
Noreen's husband Todd bought her a flight ticket for Christmas to come visit us. She was in our bunko group for years before she moved to Utah - so she got to play bunko with us while she was here. It was great to have Marissa and Noreen in town at the same time. We had fun going to the movies (we saw Bride Wars) and getting ice cream Friday Night. Noreen told us that Todd was Nacho Libre for Halloween and had him email us the pictures - too funny. He did add a shirt to the costume. They have never seen the movie so Brookie and I watched it with Noreen on Saturday night and stayed up talking and laughing way into the night. We always have so much fun together.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks Julie for posting the pictures. I wish I had half of your talent!! That was so fun to come and visit!!Miss You guys!!