Courtney had a New Years Eve Party at our house. We thought it would be fun to watch a movie so Scott hung up a tarp and we watched Horton Hears a Who. It was a little chilly so I covered the kids in blankets. We also had space heaters, hot chocolate and a fire going. We had fun lighting fireworks and sparklers (forgetting that we have a police substation right by us now) blowing horns and popping poppers. Most of the kids headed right out after midnight. I also invited my sisters and my mom and dad over. We put some music on and had fun singing and dancing for awhile. Happy New Year!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Happy New Year!
Courtney had a New Years Eve Party at our house. We thought it would be fun to watch a movie so Scott hung up a tarp and we watched Horton Hears a Who. It was a little chilly so I covered the kids in blankets. We also had space heaters, hot chocolate and a fire going. We had fun lighting fireworks and sparklers (forgetting that we have a police substation right by us now) blowing horns and popping poppers. Most of the kids headed right out after midnight. I also invited my sisters and my mom and dad over. We put some music on and had fun singing and dancing for awhile. Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment