This would be so easy to make and it would be fun to personalize them.
This is such a cute gift idea and would be especially fun for a grandma, like me. :) It would be so fun for a little brag book to carry in your purse.
Welcome to our family blog. Thanks for stopping by. We are excited to share our Herrell Happenings with you. Because I take a lot of pictures I do a lot of collages - just click on the collage and it will make the pictures bigger. We would love if you would leave us a comment.
This would be so easy to make and it would be fun to personalize them.
This is such a cute gift idea and would be especially fun for a grandma, like me. :) It would be so fun for a little brag book to carry in your purse.
2 comments:
Julie,
Your ideas are really cute! Your girls will be the biggest hit in their classes. They really are good ideas. I think much simpler than you. I feel good about having Whitten and Landon write the names on the fun dip packages they are giving away. We even have their Valentines "boxes" ready for Friday. They will not be drawing OOO's and AHHHH's from the kids in their classes.
Such cute ideas! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment